The Voortrekkers in my family ancestry.com search, had they known would have supported the Bokke. They would have seen the Springbok peacefully grazing in the bushveld as they trekked past in their Ossewa Land Cruisers. They would have observations the tight lines running between the herds with blitz. And maybe...
Tuesday, July 28, 2026
a-nee Frikkie - Vote Bokke, vote Groen en Goud
Ok I've seen the Springboks beat the Lions and the Leopards so I knows they are tough maar lately the bokke fans not so much. Loftus is hallowed ground, the home of Rugby in South Africa and moerse potholes like the ones Helen Zille uses for fishing. I'm not politically about everything maar I'm a strong advocate for letting the Bokke run the country. Blerry simple reason. The Bokke are tough, they unite the peoples, they win word cups, they are the groen en goud and the rest of the blerry world respects them for it. I says it time to vote Groen en Goud. The jersey is blerry smart and tougher than those t-shirt colours. Bokke fans work together; one country, one people. So when the moerse pothole outside Loftus takes down a Bokke fan, hier Kom nou groot kak. The politicals are nervously shuffling around the incident. The Bokke are fixing the hole, upgrading the local infrastructure, dedicating a memorial stand to those fans involved in the indicdent all while training for their next Rugby World Cup victory. Vote Bokke, vote Groen en Goud.
Ja-nee, true story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment